Summer Shoe Haul - Carvela for Kurt Geiger, Ted Baker, Vans and others

It's been about a year since I started working at a shoe store, and my passion - or rather, obsession - for shoes has grown ever si...


It's been about a year since I started working at a shoe store, and my passion - or rather, obsession - for shoes has grown ever since. This Summer I  bought lots of shoes, so I thought it would be nice to show you a few of my favourites.



Carvela for Kurt Geiger - 'Kissy' Heeled Sandals

In Spring I was searching for a pair of heeled sandals for Summer, with a heel height that's suitable for school or work. When I tried these on in Selfridges in London, I immediately knew these were the ones I had been searching for. I really like the combination of the tan and animal print straps, and because I've got no brown or tan shoes yet, I decided it would be nice to go for these for a change. The wide heel and the straps create lots of stability, and I think that the heel height and the colours are just right for day wear, but also elegant enough for evening wear.





Ted Baker - Bow Jelly Flip Flops

I think that flip flops are an absolute musthave for Summer, because they're perfect for Summery days, from a day by the beach to a day by the pool. I really wanted those Ted Baker flip flops because they're super cute, obviously, but also because they can be combined with a skirt or a dress to create a girly look. Even though they're flip flops, they're just a little more dressy than regular rubber ones.



Vans - Suede Canvas Old Skool

Normally I'm not really a sneaker girl, but I'd had my eyes on these Old Skool Vans for a pretty long time when I first tried them on and decided to take them home. As much as I like wearing high heels, ballerina flats and boots, I sometimes like to go for a sporty look as well, which these Vans are perfect for. They're really comfortable and I went for the black and white ones because they're really easy to combine, and because I don't have any black sneakers yet. What I love the most about them is that they're so versatile: not only because of their colour, but also because they can be worn with a skirt as well as with jeans, shorts, or jumpsuits. Endless opportunities with this classic sneaker!



Valentino Rock Stud Heels Look-A-Likes

Yes, you've seen these before right here, but I simply couldn't leave them out. I bought them in Mallorca and when I saw them, they immediately stole my heart. I love the fact that the shoe is pointed which gives an elegant touch to it, while the studded straps make the shoe just a bit more edgy. Like I said before, this shoe design is absolutely iconic and the moment you put them on you feel fierce. I'm very, very happy with these.






Marypaz - Pointed Flats with Studded Straps

I guess you could say there's a theme going on... I adore pointed shoes and I had been looking for pointed ballerina flats for the Summer for a long time, preferably similar to the Valentino ones, of course. I found these during my trip to Mallorca, and I went for a lighter, almost nude colour, because I usually wear so many black. The shoe is elegant, fun, edgy and sadly very uncomfortable, but because of their price at the time, I simply couldn't leave them over there.


That's it for today! I hope you liked reading more about my shoe obsession, and I hope you liked seeing some variation again beside my outfits. I love reading about your opinions so please do leave a comment down below, and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram to get regular updates or news about the blog!

Lots of Love,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

1 comments