Valentina

Due to the constant changing weather in the Netherlands, it's time for a less summery outfit this week. Read on to learn more a...


Due to the constant changing weather in the Netherlands, it's time for a less summery outfit this week. Read on to learn more about the amazing blazer and killer heels I'm wearing this time...


During my trip to Mallorca, I saw this amazing blazer on our day of shopping in Palma de Mallorca. I tried it on and immediately fell in love with it. I could immediately picture it with some ripped jeans and sneakers for a casual look or heels for a more festive look, and because of the neutral colour it is easy to wear with different colours. I think that the best thing about a blazer is that you can dress it down or dress it up easily, depending on the occasion you're wearing it to. It can be amazing for a wide variety of occasions, from days at work to a dinner in the evening, or even a party. Therefore, I think that a good blazer is an absolute essential for every woman's wardrobe - they can really finish off your outfit, and give an elegant touch to it.


So, I guess you could say that I love my blazer, but the shoes are by far my favourite part of this outfit. It's quite obvious that these shoes were inspired by Valentino's rockstud ankle strap heels, which is why I immediately fell in love with them. I've been eyeing the beautiful Valentino's ever since I first saw them at Selfridges in London. Of course I knew I had to dream on because of the price tag on these amazing shoes, and I think that these look-a-likes are a great alternative. I found them in a small shop at Mallorca, tried them on, and they immediately put a smile on my face. They might not be real Valentino's, but I think that the style of the shoes is absolutely iconic, and I think that the way that the straps enhance the feet is absolutely stunning. The pointed front makes the shoe very elegant, while the studs give a certain edge to it.


So, I started off creating my outfit with a quite unusual base: a pair of shoes and a blazer. I decided to put on my ripped jeans to make the look a little edgy, and combined this with an elegant white V-neck top. The ripped jeans are my current favourite, because I think they look really cool, and they're comfortable as well. The white V-neck top is a very good staple piece to me, because it can be combined with so many different styles. Combining the edginess of the jeans and the elegantness of the top with the blazer and the heels makes this look eclectic, which I really like. I decided to put on some subtle jewelry, and chose this set of necklaces because I thought they went perfectly with the V-neck.


Blazer - Zara
V-Neck Top - H&M Conscious Collection
Ripped Jeans - Topshop
Valentino-inspired Heels - Top Queens (Spain)
Set of 3 Necklaces - Topshop

I hope you enjoyed reading about this outfit as much as I enjoyed shooting the pics and writing about it. Let me know what you think in the comments down below, and stay tuned for more outfits!

Lots of love,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your outfit, especially the blazer 😍. I always love reading your blogposts and your style. 😊

    ReplyDelete