New in - Paul's Boutique 'Natasha Faux Pony' Bag

Today, I thought I'd switch things up and share something different: my new Paul's Boutique bag! I think my shoe obsession migh...


Today, I thought I'd switch things up and share something different: my new Paul's Boutique bag! I think my shoe obsession might be slightly turning into a bag obsession... Read on if you're curious about the most recent beauty I added to my bag collection.


I desperately needed a new bag to use for school - yes, at my school most people simply use handbags - so a couple of weeks ago I started my search. I wanted a black bag, so that it would go with almost every outfit and, of course, it needed to be big enough to fit a couple of books in. I looked around tonnes of webshops and stores, but because I'm so picky I couldn't seem to find anything. Then, after a long time, I found this beauty at the store I work in.


I discovered Paul's Boutique a couple of years ago, probably on my first trip to London. I saw some of PB's bags at Topshop, and the bags were all so colourful, fun and detailed that I immediately liked the brand. Last year, I finally ordered my first PB bag on Asos, which I still like a lot. Most of their bags aren't made of leather, but in my opinion the material they use for the bags has a very high quality. My first PB bag still looks like it's brand new and it hasn't shown any cracks or anything, which is  normally the case with synthetic bags. Since about a year, Paul's Boutique is available in the Netherlands, which is the reason I've bought more Paul's Boutique items, and have become an even bigger fan of this brand.


I absolutely love this bag because it's not just plain black, but it has some nice details. The faux pony hair and the golden handles and linings give the bag some more depth, and the branded plaque completes this amazing design to me. I've never actually owned an item with faux animal hair but once again I was definitely in for something new, and so far, I've loved it! Especially the little pom pom key chain is adorable, and I think it makes the quite luxe bag a little more playful. The thing that's also very adorable about this bag is the interior, because it has a black and white polka dot lining. Lastly, is has zip and slip pockets which is a must have to me, because otherwise I keep losing my stuff. :)


For Dutch Users, the bag is available at The Little Green Bag, and for UK users, it's available at The Hut (Worldwide delivery). 

Lots of love,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

2 comments