New in - Open track sole booties by Zara

During our trip to Cannes, we just had to go shopping for at least one day, and Cannes seems to be perfect for that. The atmosphere i...


During our trip to Cannes, we just had to go shopping for at least one day, and Cannes seems to be perfect for that. The atmosphere in Cannes is amazing and it's always nice to visit some (French) stores that I've never been to before. However... I still ended up going to Zara, where I found these beautiful booties for Fall/Winter.

I tried them on and I immediately knew that they were perfect for me - they literally screamed my name - but I wasn't sure if it was a bit too early to buy boots for Fall. However, from the moment I returned home I couldn't get them off my mind. So, last week when I was in Amsterdam with one of my best friends, I just had to buy them. I could picture them with so many of my Fall/Winter outfits and I thought they would look so cool with future outfits on the blog!
  
The booties are made of fake leather and there is a bit of fake suede added to the heel, too, which I love because I think it looks great when different textures are mixed. The fake leather is quite thick and I feel like the materials have a good quality. There's an 8.0 cm heel (3,15") which is really wide, so the boots are really easy and comfortable to walk in. What also makes them really comfortable to walk in is the thick rubber sole, which I absolutely adore! It feels very soft and it makes the booties a little rougher.


They are super easy to wear with almost anything - jeans, skirts, dresses - and they look great with tights, with socks or without socks. I think they are so diverse and I'm happy I finally got them. I can't wait to wear them and make outfits with them so I can share them with you.

To see how I wear my new booties and some other things I bought in Amsterdam, follow my blog on bloglovin' or follow my blog my email (this can be found in the sidebar) to get an update whenever a new outfit has been uploaded!

Hugs and kisses,
Sanne

Pictures by Max Hollanders

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ohhh iv had my eye on these booties! They're so perfect for fall :) I love the burgundy ones especially! Have you seen them? Anyway I wanted to ask what you thought about the heel height. You mentioned that the chunky heel makes them comfortable, but would you say that they're high or not? Thanks for the review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen the burgundy ones too, they're so pretty! I think the heel is not high at all. I've worn the booties to school a couple of times now, and with the chunky heel and soft track sole it doesn't even feel like you're walking in heels 😊 Thanks a lot for commenting, I appreciate it! xo

      Delete
  2. They look gorgeous! I was just wondering whether they were true to size, or if they run big/small?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they're quite true to size. It actually depends on if you're wearing thin tights or socks, because when I wear them with tights they run a bit bigger ��

      Delete
  3. They look lovely on you! I just ordered mine off the zara sales just now,
    many thanks for the amazing review <3

    Lauren xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete