Barcelona

The weather in the Netherlands hasn't been that great lately, but to keep you guys in the summer mood, I decided to show you an o...


The weather in the Netherlands hasn't been that great lately, but to keep you guys in the summer mood, I decided to show you an outfit from a little while ago. The first three pictures of this outfit were taken during our trip to Barcelona back in May - back when I didn't have a tan yet  - in Park Güell, which was entirely designed by the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. The fourth picture was taken in front of the beautiful Sagrada Família, and the last picture was taken in the subway.

It was quite warm in Barcelona so it was perfect for a dress, but whenever the sun didn't shine for a while it used to get a little colder. That's why I chose to wear a simple black cut-out dress and I paired it with a floral bomber jacket. Whenever the sun came out, I tied the jacket around my waist. I thought it looked quite cool, but still the floral print made it a bit more girly.

Because it was a city trip I put on my Converse sneakers so I could walk for hours, and the burgundy colour matched perfectly with the bomber jacket. I chose a simple black clutch to put my stuff in and of course my favourite sunglasses couldn't be left out on such a sunny day.


I absolutely love this look because you can wear the bomber jacket in different ways, which makes it multifunctional. However, after this day you probably won't see me wearing a lot of short skirts or dresses anymore. Because we were walking around all day I kept pulling my dress down and I just felt really uncomfortable. Big tip: don't wear short and tight dresses on city trips!

Cut-out dress - Topshop
Floral bomber jacket - Zara
Sneakers - Converse (All Stars)
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban (Clubmaster)
Clutch - Mango

I hope you liked this outfit and your feedback is always welcome! Also, I'm very excited to announce that from Wednesday on, the pictures on my blog will be improving a lot! I found a great personal photographer and I can't wait to show you guys the results of our shoot.

Love,
Sanne

You Might Also Like

0 comments